Rabu, 26 Agustus 2009

SpongeBob SquarePants Collapse!



What's more fun than watching SpongeBob SquarePants, or playing Collapse!? SpongeBob SquarePants Collapse, of course! Our latest game offers you the best of both! Think Super Collapse, but with SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, bubbles, jellyfish and starfish -- you get the picture -- it's SpongeBob SquarePants Collapse!

User Reviews:
"Twice as much fun as the original Collapse! Good music soundtrack. Just the sort of game for a great granny like me!" -Yvonne
"This is the greatest game I've ever played! My sister and I play all the time. Even my mum sometimes as well." -Ana Maria
"Thank you! Somebody has finally put the 2 things that I love most together, SpongeBob and Collapse!" -Honeyeyes
"This game is marvelous! I am in love with SpongeBob. He is my favorite cartoon character. My room is covered with him." -Adrian

System Requirements
Windows:
- Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP
- 233MHz or faster Processor
- 32MB RAM
- 16-bit Graphics and Sound Card
Mac:
- Mac OS X 10.2 or better

Download: 2.83 MB
http://rapidshare.com/files/52594697/SpoBb.rar

1 komentar: